HOW TO RECOGNIZE HIGH QUALITY CBD OIL
Nowadays more and more producers and suppliers of CBD oil appear on the market and that’s why it is crucial to know how we can identify a high quality product. Since this is a food supplement the extraction and preparation of the substrate are very important just as well as its controlled chemical composition.
Facts to consider when buying CBD oil:
- The extraction of the substrate: Ethanol and supercritical carbon dioxide extraction are the most commonly used extraction methods in the industry. Both of them have pros and cons but most importantly we should avoid buying CBD product where propane, butane, pentane or hexane have been used during the extraction process as these chemicals can be harmful even is small doses. When using ethanol extraction method not only CBD and other cannabinoids but also a wide variety of terpenes and flavonoids can be extracted which have favorable physiological properties. Ethanol can be completely removed during further processing of the product. CeBDon oils are made using both ethanol and carbon dioxide extraction to combine the advantages of both methods.
- Plant grown in natural environment: Hemp is a plant which is able to absorb every substance from the soil, hence, it is important for us to extract the active components from plants grown in a well-controlled environment. Cannabinoids in CeBDon products are extracted from organic plants while paying special attention to the soil composition and keeping the production process under control from the beginning till the end.
- The price is too good to be true: Producing premium quality and high-purity product is a particularly expensive process which makes the cheap ones suspicious. Avoid products that are well below the standard market price.
- The CBD content: On a reliable and good quality product the content of CBD is indicated both in percentage (%) and in weight measure (mg) as well.
- Independent test results: The producer of the product is able to demonstrate results of content analysis performed by independent laboratory to prove and maintain its good quality.
- Whole plant extract not isolate: CBD oils that contain CBD extracted from whole plants and not isolates might have better efficiency and might be a better choice. More details can be found in the “This is CBD” menu.
- THC content below 0.2%: Full spectrum CBD oils might contain THC but have no psychoactive effect in case the THC content is below 0.2%. However, this small amount of THC might support the beneficial effects of other phytocannabinoids. (See also “This is CBD” menu)